哈利波特1英文版对话初次三人见面的情景.急求!从罗恩进来到赫敏出去

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/04/28 16:39:57
哈利波特1英文版对话初次三人见面的情景.急求!从罗恩进来到赫敏出去

哈利波特1英文版对话初次三人见面的情景.急求!从罗恩进来到赫敏出去
哈利波特1英文版对话
初次三人见面的情景.急求!
从罗恩进来到赫敏出去

哈利波特1英文版对话初次三人见面的情景.急求!从罗恩进来到赫敏出去
Excuse me.打扰一下
Do you mind?Everywhere else is full.我可以坐吗?其他车厢都满了
Not at all.坐啊
I’m Ron,by the way.对了,我叫罗恩
Ron Weasley.罗恩·韦斯莱
I’m Harry.Harry Potter.我叫哈利,哈利·波特
So… so it’s true!所以„所以那是真的啰
I mean,do you really have the?我是说,你真的有„
The what?有什么?
The scar?那道疤?
Oh.Yeah.喔,对啊
Wicked!真炫!
Anything off the trolley,dears?要不要买点儿东西吃呀?
No,thanks.I’m all set.不,谢了,我自己有带吃的
We’ll take the lot.我全部都要了!
Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans?比比多味豆?
They mean every flavor.这表示所有口味都有
There’s chocolate and peppermint and also… 有巧克力和薄荷口味,也有„
…spinach,liver and tripe.菠菜,肝脏,还有牛肚
George sweared he got a booger-flavored one once.乔治有次还吃到鼻涕口味
Are they real frogs?这该不会是真的青蛙吧
It’s a spell.只是施了个符咒而已
Beside the cards you want.而且这还可以让你搜集卡片
Each pack’s got a famous witch or wizard.每包附一张名巫师或女巫卡片
I’ve got about 500 myself.我已经收集大约五百张了
Watch it!小心
That’s rotten luck.运气真背
They’ve only got one good jump in them.它们只有一开始那下跳得最好
I’ve got Dumbledore!我拿到一张邓布利多
I got about six of him.我已经有了足足有六张他的了
Hey,he’s gone!嘿,他不见了
You can’t expect him to hang around all day,can you?你总不能要他整天都待在那儿吧 This is Scabbers.By the way.对了,这是斑斑
Pathetic,isn’t he?他很可怜,对不对?
A little.还好啦
Fred gave me a spell to turn him yellow.弗雷德教了我一个咒语,可以把它的毛变成黄色 Want to see?要看吗?
Yeah.好啊
Sun… 阳„
Has anyone seen a toad?有没有人看到一只蟾蜍?
A boy named Neville’s lost one.纳威的蟾蜍不见了
No.没有
Oh,are you doing magic?喔,你在施魔法吗?
Let’s see,then.让我们瞧一瞧吧
Sunshine,daisies,butter mellow 阳光,雏菊,甜奶油
Turn this stupid,fat rat yellow 将这只又胖又笨的老鼠变成黄色
Are you sure that’s a real spell?你确定这是真的咒语吗?
Well,it’s not very good,is it?显然不是很有用,对不对?
Of course.当然啦
I’ve only tried a few simple ones myself… 我也只试过几个简单的咒语
…but they’ve all worked for me.但每次都非常成功
For example,比方说„
Oculus Reparo.欧卡拉斯雷培洛
That’s better,isn’t it?是不是清晰多了?
Holy cricket,you’re Harry Potter!我的天哪,你是哈利·波特!
I’m Hermione Granger.我叫赫敏·格兰杰
And you are?那你是„?
I’m Ron Weasley.我叫罗恩·韦斯莱
Pleasure.幸会
You two better change into robes.你们两个最好赶快换上长袍
I expect we’ll be arriving soon.我们大概快要到了
You’ve got dirt on your nose.Did you know?你鼻子上黑黑的,知不知道?
Just there.就在这