英语翻译

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/05/12 01:56:06
英语翻译

英语翻译
英语翻译

英语翻译
love is dead我的爱一去不复返
Nothing ever goes right,我的爱情一路受挫,
nothing really flows in my life ,没有一个人在我生命中停留.
No one really cares if no one ever shares my bed ,没有一个人在乎我的感受.也没有一个人与我共枕同眠.
People push by with fear in their eyes in my life ,.我的生活也因此变得糟糕起来.
Love is dead我的爱已死.
Love is dead 我的爱已死.
The telephone rings but no one ever thinks to speak to me,电话响起了,但我不愿意开口说话.
Traffic speeds by but no one's ever stopped it yet 交通早已因为从没有停下来而阻塞
Intelligent friends don't care in the end,believe me 聪明的朋友不要烦恼,相信我
Love is dead 爱情已一去不复返.
Love is dead 爱情已一去不复返
And plastic people with imaginary smiles 我至今还浮现着你以往的笑容.
Exchanging secrets at the back of their minds 当我发觉你在我生命的重要时,我早已变成一个沧桑的男人.
Plastic people,plastic people.沧桑的男人?
Nothing ever goes right,nothing really flows in my life
No one really cares if there's horrors inside my head
People push by with fear in their eyes in my life
Love is dead
Love is dead
Love is dead
Love is dead
And all the lies that you've given us 你那虚伪的谎言欺骗了我.
And all the things that you said 一切事情正的如你所说的那样吗?
And all the lies that you've given us 你的谎言对我来说,是一个致命的打击.
Blow like wind in my head
brett anderson - love is dead
nothing ever goes right
从没有选对过人生的道路
nothing really flows in my life
人生中从没有留下什么记忆
no one really cares if no one ever shares my bed
从没有人用感情和我赌博 也没有人真的关心过我
people push by with fear in their eyes in my life
我的人生中充满了别人恐惧的目光
love is dead,love is dead
我的爱已死去,永远死去
the telephone rings,but no one ever thinks to speak to me
电话响起,但是没有人想起给我打过电话
the traffic speeds by,but no one's ever stopped too late
在人生的道路上,没有人为我逗留过
intelligent friends don't care in the end,believe me
理解我的朋友最后都不再关心我,相信我
love is dead,love is dead
我的人生中不再有爱,不再有爱
and plastic people with imaginary smiles
就如同幻想假人对我微笑
exchanging secrets at the back of their minds
在心中和他们交谈心中的秘密
plastic people
不是真实的人
plastic people
不能心跳的人
blow like wind in my head
让我如同中风一般